QIARA Infant Drops
Qiara contains a probiotic strain isolated from healthy human breast milk. It is a one of its own kind of probiotic, designed to support gastrointestinal health and help a baby's microbiome. A baby's immature gut makes them easily affected by Mum's diet, medications, antibiotics and mode of birth can play a role in colic type symptoms often displayed in an unsettled baby after feeding.
Along with Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Probiotic which you can view here, We recommend both products daily to support Mum's gut health and help strengthen developing gastrointestinal tract.
Qiara Infant Drops can:
- help restore the balance of good gut flora
- support gastrointestinal health
- maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- increase good bacteria growth
- maintain and support healthy digestive system function
3 drops daily for newborns - 3months old and 6 drops daily for baby's 4-24 months old is the equivalent of a full daily dose.
When used daily- one bottle contains a 6 week supply.
- contains Lactobaccillus Fermentum CECT5716 breastmilk probiotic
- gluten free,grain free, soy free, corn free and dairy free
- Australian made